Our sales feature is a basic function allowing you to record the sale of grain and produce. Let us see how we record a sale.
1.) Click on “Records” and then scroll down and click “Sales.”
2.) Click on the “+” next to “Sales.”
3.) Enter the sales information as requested.
- Select “Total value” from the dropdown.
- Input the total value of the sale. (eg. I sold 20 tons of corn at ARS$6500 per ton giving me a “total value sold” of ARS$ 104,000.00).
- Select the farm from which the crop is being sold
- Select the crop which was sold
- Input the quantity of the product sold.
- Select the metric. (tons/kilograms/pounds/units)
- Select the date that the sale took place.
- Click submit to add the entry.
The entry will appear on your sales dashboard. Repeat these steps to add more sales