Adding a recurring monthly cost follows the same procedure that we learnt with general costs.
1.) Click on “Records” at the top of the page and then click “Costs.”
2.) Click “Recurrent General Costs” on the left menu.
3,) Click the “+” next to “Recurrent General Costs”
4.) Fill out the “Recurrent costs form.”
- Input the description of the cost (eg. Reagan Swart farm manager salary)
- Select the cost category (Labour, machinery, maintenance, fuel, insurance, service, tax, other).
- Input the value of the cost.
- Select the date of the month that the charge occurs monthly.
- Select the farm that relates to the charge.
- Click submit
The entry will show on the “Recurrent General Costs” dashboard. Repeat these steps to add more monthly recurring costs.