We have covered the art of adding seed, fertilizer and pesticide records to our profile. Now let us learn how to add once-off costs. These could be machinery purchases, maintenance, tools, fuel and more.
1.) Click on “Records” at the top of the page and then click “Costs.”
2.) Click the “+” next to “General Costs”
3.) Fill out the “General Costs” form.
- Input the description of the cost (eg. fence repair)
- Select the cost category (Labour, machinery, maintenance, fuel, insurance, service, tax, other).
- Input the value of the cost.
- Select the date of the charge
- Select the farm that relates to the charge.
- Click submit
The entry will show on the “General Costs” dashboard. Repeat these steps to add more once off general costs.