We have now covered most of the growing cycle and all that is left is to record a harvest. This is the final part of the “Farming Activities” section.
1.) Click on “Records” at the top of the page and then click “Farming Activities.”
2.) Find the production you want to add an application to and click the gear wheel to the right of it.
3.) On the “Productions” dashboard scroll down to “Activities” and click the “+” next to “Harvest.”
4.) Fill out the fields as requested on the “Harvest” form.
- Select the “sowing” you would like to harvest.
- Input the quantity yielded per hectare acre. (eg if you yield 20 tonnes on 3 ha then yield per ha would be 6.66 ton/ha).
- Input the total area harvested on this day. (eg. 2.7 ha)
- Input the cost of labour for harvest
(For example. If 6 employees were used for sowing, who earn R16 per hour, and if it took 8 hours to sow 3 ha, the labour cost would be R1024.
- Select the harvest date.
- If you could not harvest a portion of land, input the size of the area. (eg 0.3 ha)
- Select the reason for not being able to harvest (eg. floor, fire)
- Click submit to record your entry,
The entry will now appear below “Activites.”
Once you have added your harvest record entry the production is now complete and you need to click the “Set as Finished” button at the top of the page.